Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Garlic Minced Pork Chives Ala Taiwan And Steamed Egg Wtih Fish Paste And Japanese Tofu

Dinner that I wok-ed up on one of the weekdays this week :)

Garlic minced pork chives ala Taiwan.  I have not cooked this dish for SO LONG and I had forgotten all about this dish until I chanced upon the picture of a chives dish that I had cooked very many years ago in my archived photo album.  Those days, the hubs would order this dish whenever we dined at Fong Lye Taiwanese restaurant and it was our favorite dish to order at the restaurant.   This dish can also be used to prepare 'Zha Jiang Mien' but the chives have to be chopped into smaller pieces and there is also add on of cucumber strips.

Image may contain: food



Steamed egg with fish paste, Japanese egg tofu and shredded carrot again. This dish is so easy to prepare and has been a hit with the girls ever since I cooked it for the first time two weeks ago.

Image may contain: food



Image may contain: food








No comments: