Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, February 20, 2017

Our Saturday - 18 February 2017

It was an activity packed Saturday for me. My day started at 4:45 a.m..  Alycia and Drama Queen had to attend full day school. Since the transporter does not provide service on Saturdays for Drama Queen, I had to Uber her to school. Back home, I hopped back onto bed for an hour of shut eye. Then woke Cass up and off we went for breakfast and grocery shopping.

At 1:30 p.m., I sped off to school to attend a briefing on 'Hari Penepatan Target UPSR'.  It is a compulsory briefing for parents and students. With the entire briefing by the principal in Mandarin, I could only comprehend less than 50% of what was being said and tried really really hard to keep my eyes opened 😴😴


Image may contain: one or more people and crowd

The principal's target for this year's students sitting for the UPSR exam 😱

Image may contain: indoor


Year 6 students taking their oath that they will endeavor to do their utmost best in the UPSR exam, followed by the parents taking their oath that they will endeavor to nurture and provide all the support to their children...

Image may contain: one or more people

After the briefing, I hit the gas to reach home, took a quick lunch and then rushed to send Cass for piano lesson.  After dropping off Cass, I brought the big girl to get a gift for her friend. She was to attend a friend's surprise birthday party the next day.

Back home from piano class, I hustled our bustle and got us ready to leave the house at 6pm to attend our friend's house warming party at Kota Kemuning.

Below - Cass playing board games with her friends...


Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting

We left our friend's house slightly after midnight. After a 45-minute ride home and our late night showers, we only hit the sack at 2 a.m. And as usual, I was up by 8 a.m. on a Sunday. It has been another sleep deprived week for me and this weekend will be yet another seriously lack of shut-eye week for me. I am joining Cass and Drama Queen in their school's jogathon this coming Saturday morning. *feeling excited yet exhausted* 😦😰😴 Thankfully I have my most trusted Izumio and Super Lutein to keep me energized to ride out my hectic week.



No comments: