Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Fire Retardant Set

At the recent Mid Autumn Festival carnival held at our neighborhood, there was a booth selling fire retardant products.  What an opportune timing for the booth to be there! Just the day before, someone almost burnt the house down when she did not turn off the fire on the stove and left the fire flickering at the stove overnight for 7 frigging hours.  The water in the wok had obviously evaporated and thank God, the wooden steaming rack inside the wok did not catch fire from the overheated wok.  God has always been protecting us.

Chris, thanks for giving me the idea of installing a battery-operated smoke detector. When I saw the smoke detector at the booth, I couldn't be happier. I had read your comment in my blog in the morning and that same evening, I saw the smoke detector for sale at the carnival.

I bought the 3-in-1 set which consists of a fire extinguisher, smoke detector and fire blanket.  The set is sold at a promotional price of RM170.

Now there is peace of mind at home.

Note to self: when I get back to KL, remember to place the battery into the smoke detector to activate it!



If you haven't already gotten a fire retardant set for your home, it's time you get a set now. 

No comments: