Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, January 12, 2018

My Friday ~ 12 January 2018

It has been raining continuously for more than 24 hours. Today feels even colder than yesterday, with a temperature of 21~22C at mid afternoon and even lower at night. We don't even need to turn on the fan or air cond at night. Not complaining at all. Love the  wet and cooling weather, though it's pretty messy and troublesome when I run errands and do school and tuition runs.  Washings have to be fan-dried inside the house with 4 fans blowing at our clothes in the living room and bedroom.  Now is the time that I do not welcome visitors as our house is like a refugee camp.





Lunch for Drama Queen today is fried rice from dinner yesterday. For Cass and me, I made garlic butter toast, ramen eggs and had mum's homemade pumpkin soup ~ just the kind of meal for us as we are recovering from a bout of flu with fever.






No comments: